CV Technology specializes in complete explosion and fire protection solutions for the prevention and mitigation of explosions and fire hazards that result from the manufacturing and handling of dry bulk materials. Over the past 20 years in the industry, we have become one of the world leaders in superior fire and explosion protection design.
Safety and continuity of processes are of significant value to all companies. Powders and dry bulk materials, production, and handling methods commonly used put factories, equipment, process, and employees at risk. The proper strategy for dust explosion and fire protection is unique for each situation, factory, process, and company. Our engineering, manufacturing, and system integration capabilities allow us to custom tailor each safety solution specific to the operation’s conditions. Our unique approach has led to an unblemished safety record and is why we have become the safety vendor of choice for a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies.
CV Technology is an active committee member of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Standards for combustible dust. These committees include:
- NFPA 67 Guide on Explosion Protection for Gaseous Mixtures in Pipe Systems.
- NFPA 68 Standard on Explosion Protection by Deflagration Venting.
- NFPA 69 Standard on Explosion Prevention Systems.
- NFPA 91 Standard for Exhaust Systems for Air Conveying of Vapors, Gases, Mists, and Noncombustible Particulate Solids.
- NFPA 652 Standard on Combustible Dust Fundamentals.
- NFPA 654 Standard for the Prevention of Fire and Dust Explosions from the Manufacturing, Processing, and Handling of Combustible Particulate Solids.
- NFPA 655 Standard for Prevention of Sulfur Fires and Explosions.
- Our safety designs and solutions incorporate the applicable standards and guidelines.
All manufacturing at CV Technology is done to the highest quality. Our products are third party independent tested and listed by either ATEX
or FM and/or ATEX Approvals. As a Designer, Manufacturer, and System Integrator of Fire and Dust Explosion Protection Systems, CV Technology’s Quality Management System has is certified to conform with ISO 9001:2015.
By minimizing the amount of risk in environments susceptible to igniting a dust explosion or fire and implementing the right equipment in the right places, CV Technology provides peace of mind to your company’s employees and business processes.